- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
TechTool Pro is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||PPC / Intel PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel Mac Mac OS X 10.5 or later. DVD-ROM drive|
TechTool Pro is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of TechTool Pro
|TechTool Pro 6.0.6 28/09/12||Full Version||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Avoid specific ATI/AMD Radeon video cards from loading Quartz animations under OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion until it's resolved by Apple (Bug #12113692).
- Updated Volume Optimization to avoid a possible application hang when encountering a volume which cannot be unmounted.
- Fixed serial number retention issue for the application update while booted from the eDrive.
- Fixed Data Recovery crash for volumes with double-byte or non-ASCII characters in the volume name.
- Included additional machine identification models to Check Computer.
This download takes you to the developer site
Review last updated: 28/09/12
- Optimises and repairs drives
- Seperate eDrive utility
- Configure scheduled scans
- More suitable for power uses
- No trial version
very good , my freind use and tell me use only this software .
- 08 Feb 2014
Articles TechTool Pro
Do you need to access a computer from a different location? Don’t panic, there are many free programs... See more
BitTorrent has partnered with NetGear to bring support for BitTorrent Sync to network attached storage... See more
Questions and answers TechTool Pro
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********